thelinks

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love is sweet - Green Wedding Shoes


Love Is Sweet at GreenWeddingShoes.com
Photography by Gabriel Ryan

This week I got an email from a lovely girl who needed advice on her wedding gift bags. I came up with lots of ideas so hopefully she will like something and I would be able to be the one to help her. I love weddings, I haven't been to many but I've been into wedding blogs for a while.


Love Is Sweet at GreenWeddingShoes.com
Photography by Gabriel Ryan

I've created a site that I haven't been able to work on. But the whole point of the site / store was to help people with partys and weddings. Well, with their decoration and goodie bags. I know people don't have time to work on certain things and just wish things were done for them. Well that's what my whole website is about. I'd be the one to help with the goodie bags, have the decoration ready for birthday parties, baby showers, etc. Hopefully I can release it by this month but I'm really trying to work on YST. I'm just that type of girl that loves crafts so I try to do whatever I can that will keep me busy. :)


Love Is Sweet at GreenWeddingShoes.com
Photography by Gabriel Ryan

I haven't had the chance to go home this week to organize my craft room. Jason has a fever/flu, so I've been driving him around and taking care of him. One day he'll be cold one day he'll be hot. I really hope he'll start to feel better.

Well I hope you enjoy these awesome photos by Gabriel Ryan. I was looking at GreenWeddingShoes and thought I'd share this lovely "Valentine's" theme with you. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. these photos are soo awesome!! love them and love looking at wedding blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE wedding blogs, I can look at them forever!

    ReplyDelete