thelinks

Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Layout

( photo was taken at a christmas cancer fund party, selling our jewelry )

I finally made the layout I wanted today! I'm so happy. I've always wanted to use this type of feel in one of my layouts and it hit me that I want to use it for my blog! Sorry I'm just over excited. Hopefully I just stay with this look. I have a problem with changing layouts. Never satisfied kind of thing. I think when its your own work you criticize yourself a lot more. Anyways I hope you like it! Now I just have to fix my mailing list layouts :)

If you haven't signed up on my e-mailing list, be sure to do so. Its on the right side of this blog.

5 comments:

  1. Let the creative juices flow! Nice & simple! Way to go Jasmine! Nice Layout Overall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the design! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alberto - Thank you!

    Jennifer & Mary - Thanks girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the same prob! cute layout ^.^

    ReplyDelete