thelinks

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm back


I've been hiatus because of my charger for my laptop. Well now I'm back! Since then I didn't really have any access for my blog. Then when I went to check on my etsy, all my listings were gone because they were expired!! There's a lot of things I need to catch up on.

I got this card for my mom. I thought it was really cute!! It was an embossed card. She really liked it. I hope she keeps it forever :) My brother told me to include his name in the card which didn't really make sense to me because I wrote a really nice story about my mom and I when I was in high school then at the bottom it said "and jordan"... My mom knew he didn't sign it, its not his story , its not his signature. Haha but the next day she wrote an email saying she loved my card. So it felt good to make my mom smile.

Well I hope you all didn't forget about me. I'm in the process on working with new jewelry designs! Oh and guess what? I have a job now! Yay! btw, happy birthday sweetie! <3 i love you

2 comments:

  1. Yay welcome back!! I knew you wouldn't be away for long and we've all missed you. What a beautiful card and sweet sentiment you wrote as well. I can just see the smile on your moms face. Oh and Happy Birthday Jason <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kei - Jason said thanks :)
    Yeah I'm so happy my mom liked it, right when I saw it at "BEVMO" I had to get it for her. haha.

    ReplyDelete